FNBA’s MASTERCARD® Debit Card
With a First National Bank of Absecon MASTERCARD® Debit Card you’ll have the convenience of an ATM card plus the purchasing power of MASTERCARD®. Access cash from your account at millions of automated teller machines (ATMs) worldwide at any time of the day or night, 365 days a year.
A fast, convenient, and safe way to pay.
A MASTERCARD® Debit Card is a type of “debit” card that looks similiar to a credit card, but acts like a check because the purchase amount is deducted from the cardholder’s checking account.
Call 1-866-633-5293 to activate or reset PIN.
24-Hour Telephone Banking
Check Your Balance – Transfer Funds – Check Interest Rates: Simply call FNBA’s Telephone Banking Line from any touch-tone phone nationwide and your account information will be right at your fingertips! Access your accounts day or night, seven days a week, even on holidays or when the bank is closed!
- Perform balance inquiries on checking, savings, and installment loans
- Transfer between checking and/or savings
- See if a check has been presented
- Check recent withdrawals
- Check recent deposits
- Check for paid interest information
- Check loan payments and next due date
- Determine loan payoff information
- Check current bank interest rates
There’s no application process, charge or special code required to use this service. All you need is your four digit security access code (the system will prompt you) and your account number for secure access to your account information.
Wires | Savings Bonds | Direct Deposit | Coin Counting | Check Reorder | Safe Deposit Box | Turbo Tax
- Credit Card Merchant Processing
- Direct Deposit – Lighten your administrative burden by allowing us to work with your payroll processor to arrange Direct Deposit for your employees.
- Wire Transfers- Transfer funds electronically to anywhere in the world quickly and effectively.
- Night Deposit – Night Deposit vaults are available at all of our offices Free of charge so you can make deposits to your account regardless of your business hours.